Ok so like I have CF

Quackie

Looks like you had a good time. Did they sound anything like Metallica? (I'm actaully wearing a Metallica hoodie right now!) Welll hopefully one day you get to see the real thing. They're supposed to have a new album out soon, then maybe they will tour. They clame it will be like the 'old' Metallica... yeah right! But then again any Metallica is worth a listen.

Quackie

Looks like you had a good time. Did they sound anything like Metallica? (I'm actaully wearing a Metallica hoodie right now!) Welll hopefully one day you get to see the real thing. They're supposed to have a new album out soon, then maybe they will tour. They clame it will be like the 'old' Metallica... yeah right! But then again any Metallica is worth a listen.

Quackie

Quackie

Quackie

Faust

Yeah, they were identical to "the real thing". I have seen metallica back when all they had done was the good stuff, before they turned poppy lame. I really dig checking out tribute bands because all they do is play the real bands music, so it's extremely dead on. Most of the shows cost 10 bucks or under, you get to hear the music you love done sometimes better than the real bands stuff, and it's a good time. Not to mention "the real thing" usually costs a TON of money, and sometimes sucks.

Faust

Yeah, they were identical to "the real thing". I have seen metallica back when all they had done was the good stuff, before they turned poppy lame. I really dig checking out tribute bands because all they do is play the real bands music, so it's extremely dead on. Most of the shows cost 10 bucks or under, you get to hear the music you love done sometimes better than the real bands stuff, and it's a good time. Not to mention "the real thing" usually costs a TON of money, and sometimes sucks.

Faust

Faust

Faust