okay im worried

mrsp86

well the wee guy had his sweat test 2day and i called at 4 to see if anything was thru the lab person said his test results are away to be verified but i can not tell you the result you will have to call in the morning and talk to his consultant what does this mean

mrsp86

well the wee guy had his sweat test 2day and i called at 4 to see if anything was thru the lab person said his test results are away to be verified but i can not tell you the result you will have to call in the morning and talk to his consultant what does this mean

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure the waiting is nerve-wracking. I believe in any event that most doctors prefer to have you contact their office instead of having the lab tell you the results. Hopefully you'll have some answers soon!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure the waiting is nerve-wracking. I believe in any event that most doctors prefer to have you contact their office instead of having the lab tell you the results. Hopefully you'll have some answers soon!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

B

brewz2

have you tried contacting the doctor that ordered the test? maybe letting them know how stressed you are could push them to give you the results faster.

B

brewz2

have you tried contacting the doctor that ordered the test? maybe letting them know how stressed you are could push them to give you the results faster.

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

T

tammykrumrey

All I can offer are ((hugs)). I completely understand how waiting games can cause such heartache! I do hope you get the answers you need soon.

T

tammykrumrey

All I can offer are ((hugs)). I completely understand how waiting games can cause such heartache! I do hope you get the answers you need soon.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey