"OLD" CFers

laulau555

I need to do a project in Gerontology (that is, the study of aging) My professor said to pick a topic which "puts fire in your belly" so I wanted to do something about people with CF who have lived past the life expectancy and how aging affects them and how the progression/ living with the disease has made this process easier/harder to deal with. But in order to do this, I need to find some "old" CFers (50+) who would be willing to answer a few questions (possibly via skype to be recorded or just email) IF you are or if you know an "old" CFer please send me a PM with your email or email me at laurenb521@yahoo.com. Keep in mind this wouldn't be until the spring, but I would need to have a definite base so I can announce this as my project. THANK YOU!

laulau555

I need to do a project in Gerontology (that is, the study of aging) My professor said to pick a topic which "puts fire in your belly" so I wanted to do something about people with CF who have lived past the life expectancy and how aging affects them and how the progression/ living with the disease has made this process easier/harder to deal with. But in order to do this, I need to find some "old" CFers (50+) who would be willing to answer a few questions (possibly via skype to be recorded or just email) IF you are or if you know an "old" CFer please send me a PM with your email or email me at laurenb521@yahoo.com. Keep in mind this wouldn't be until the spring, but I would need to have a definite base so I can announce this as my project. THANK YOU!

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555