Old username won't work!!!

M

MCGrad2006

Hello Friends!  My husband and I got a new computer and ever since I have not been able to log in.  It says that my password is incorrect, which I am pretty sure it is correct.  Can someone help me out to fix it?  I have had some concerns lately and would like to post under my old name since you all know it.  Or lead me to where I can fix it?

M

MCGrad2006

Hello Friends! My husband and I got a new computer and ever since I have not been able to log in. It says that my password is incorrect, which I am pretty sure it is correct. Can someone help me out to fix it? I have had some concerns lately and would like to post under my old name since you all know it. Or lead me to where I can fix it?

M

MCGrad2006

Hello Friends! My husband and I got a new computer and ever since I have not been able to log in. It says that my password is incorrect, which I am pretty sure it is correct. Can someone help me out to fix it? I have had some concerns lately and would like to post under my old name since you all know it. Or lead me to where I can fix it?

izemmom

Caitlin - I haven't been around too much , and I don't know if you've posted much about your wedding...but I wanted you to know that reading your words "My husband and I..." made me very happy for you! Congratulations! Hope you are well!!!

izemmom

Caitlin - I haven't been around too much , and I don't know if you've posted much about your wedding...but I wanted you to know that reading your words "My husband and I..." made me very happy for you! Congratulations! Hope you are well!!!

izemmom

<br />