Omnicare Insurance

serendipity730

<P>Hi all,</P>
<P> </P>
<P>My husband's company is changing insurance companies from Aetna to Omnicare. We don't have much information yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Any info is greatly appreciated! My hubby's HR department is useless.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>d</P>

serendipity730

<P>Hi all,</P>
<P></P>
<P>My husband's company is changing insurance companies from Aetna to Omnicare. We don't have much information yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Any info is greatly appreciated! My hubby's HR department is useless.</P>
<P></P>
<P>d</P>

serendipity730

<P>Hi all,</P>
<P></P>
<P>My husband's company is changing insurance companies from Aetna to Omnicare. We don't have much information yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Any info is greatly appreciated! My hubby's HR department is useless.</P>
<P></P>
<P>d<BR></P>

2roses

I've been through this a number of times and my hubby's HR department is never helpful. I've never used Omnicare, but where I've gotten help in the past is by talking to the company's insurance broker, who can either answer the questions or connect me with someone from the insurance company. The basic overview provided employees NEVER answers the level of detail I need, like DME issues, home IV coverage, enteral feeding, specific copays for specific drugs, etc.

I hope this helps you. I feel your pain as we're about to go through this again!

2roses

I've been through this a number of times and my hubby's HR department is never helpful. I've never used Omnicare, but where I've gotten help in the past is by talking to the company's insurance broker, who can either answer the questions or connect me with someone from the insurance company. The basic overview provided employees NEVER answers the level of detail I need, like DME issues, home IV coverage, enteral feeding, specific copays for specific drugs, etc.

I hope this helps you. I feel your pain as we're about to go through this again!

2roses

<br />
<br />I hope this helps you. I feel your pain as we're about to go through this again!
<br />

julie

Honestly it's pretty futile asking a question about a specific ins. unless you are speaking to someone who works for the EXACT same company because every insurance company drafts different policies for different employers.

if you can get a copy of the handbook (electronic is best) and email it to me a services@dafcf.org I can look it over and give you some feedback on the coverage and benefits

julie

Honestly it's pretty futile asking a question about a specific ins. unless you are speaking to someone who works for the EXACT same company because every insurance company drafts different policies for different employers.

if you can get a copy of the handbook (electronic is best) and email it to me a services@dafcf.org I can look it over and give you some feedback on the coverage and benefits

julie

<br />
<br />if you can get a copy of the handbook (electronic is best) and email it to me a services@dafcf.org I can look it over and give you some feedback on the coverage and benefits