On IV's at home

Rorshach

I usually go about my day as normal when on IVs at home. I usually wear long sleeves or a sweatshirt when going out so people won't see it. If it too hot, though, I'll sometimes wrap it in an ace bandage or something so that it just looks like an injury or something..

Rorshach

I usually go about my day as normal when on IVs at home. I usually wear long sleeves or a sweatshirt when going out so people won't see it. If it too hot, though, I'll sometimes wrap it in an ace bandage or something so that it just looks like an injury or something..

Rorshach

Rorshach

Rorshach

Jeana

I teach and I just go back to work. Sometimes my IV line will get caught on something when I am teaching, so hopefully they can give you those things to put over it that look like fishnet stockings.

Jeana

I teach and I just go back to work. Sometimes my IV line will get caught on something when I am teaching, so hopefully they can give you those things to put over it that look like fishnet stockings.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

MOME2RT

We go about our day as normal as possible...Reece has a port so there are not that many worries. For those of you with PICC lines have you ever used a wrist band to cover it up...maybe that would work better on a child. Or even the colored tegaderm..(I think thats what its called)

MOME2RT

We go about our day as normal as possible...Reece has a port so there are not that many worries. For those of you with PICC lines have you ever used a wrist band to cover it up...maybe that would work better on a child. Or even the colored tegaderm..(I think thats what its called)

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

JazzysMom

Once I am into a routine at home things are somewhat normal. It was harder when on meds every 6/8 hours & didnt use the eclipse balls since I would be tied to an iv pole/pump.

One time after coming home on ivs we had my daughters birthday party which was a skating party. I was right in there skating tho the doctor wasnt impressed with the idea.

I just made sure to wear long sleeves & had it secure with a cut off sock.

I never did ivs & worked. I dont think I could do that. I get quite tired from the meds.

JazzysMom

Once I am into a routine at home things are somewhat normal. It was harder when on meds every 6/8 hours & didnt use the eclipse balls since I would be tied to an iv pole/pump.

One time after coming home on ivs we had my daughters birthday party which was a skating party. I was right in there skating tho the doctor wasnt impressed with the idea.

I never did ivs & worked. I dont think I could do that. I get quite tired from the meds.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />One time after coming home on ivs we had my daughters birthday party which was a skating party. I was right in there skating tho the doctor wasnt impressed with the idea.
<br />
<br />I just made sure to wear long sleeves & had it secure with a cut off sock.
<br />
<br />I never did ivs & worked. I dont think I could do that. I get quite tired from the meds.