one day wout cf

anonymous

I know it would take much more than a day w/out CF, but my goal is/was to run a marathon someday. Ive kind of given up on my goal, cuz Im too short of breath to do it. I mean, I can run a 5K, but it almost kills me. Anyway, if it was 6 months w/out CF, then maybe I could fulfill my goal.
-jd 36w/cf

anonymous

I know it would take much more than a day w/out CF, but my goal is/was to run a marathon someday. Ive kind of given up on my goal, cuz Im too short of breath to do it. I mean, I can run a 5K, but it almost kills me. Anyway, if it was 6 months w/out CF, then maybe I could fulfill my goal.
-jd 36w/cf

nocode

Interesting topic. I have thought about this so many times.
I would run a lot anyway,for sure. I would run until i'd feel breathless.. (hum, in that case whats the point? eheh)..
I dont know what else id do,its weird.

nocode

Interesting topic. I have thought about this so many times.
I would run a lot anyway,for sure. I would run until i'd feel breathless.. (hum, in that case whats the point? eheh)..
I dont know what else id do,its weird.

thelizardqueen

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i><br>I'd oversleep and spend what was left of the day reading this board.<hr></blockquote>

I do that everyonce and awhile. LOL. J/K.

thelizardqueen

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i><br>I'd oversleep and spend what was left of the day reading this board.<hr></blockquote>

I do that everyonce and awhile. LOL. J/K.

JBUCCA

i would need more than a day!! i would have 6 kids...... i only have 1.. not complaning.. he is my heart and he is what i LIVE for, but i would have 5 more and maybe more, than go on a 2 week vacation, w/ out the treatments, pills, vest and meds, and drink my butt off than have sex on the beach till morning!!!!!

JBUCCA

i would need more than a day!! i would have 6 kids...... i only have 1.. not complaning.. he is my heart and he is what i LIVE for, but i would have 5 more and maybe more, than go on a 2 week vacation, w/ out the treatments, pills, vest and meds, and drink my butt off than have sex on the beach till morning!!!!!

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>SeanDavis</b></i>That won't make me gay will it? I mean, I *AM*<hr></blockquote>

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>SeanDavis</b></i>That won't make me gay will it? I mean, I *AM*<hr></blockquote>

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Faust

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i><br><blockquote>Quote
<hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>SeanDavis</b></i>That won't make me gay will it? I mean, I *AM*<hr></blockquote>

Not that there's anything wrong with that!<hr></blockquote>

LOLrSKATES!

Faust

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i><br><blockquote>Quote
<hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>SeanDavis</b></i>That won't make me gay will it? I mean, I *AM*<hr></blockquote>

Not that there's anything wrong with that!<hr></blockquote>

LOLrSKATES!

coltsfan715

I would swim and dive like I haven't been able to in years.
I would sit and watch the funniest movie I can think of and laugh as hard as I could without ending up in a coughing fit.
I would definitely work sex in there somehow I am sure - my fiance has only been with me with my PFTs at 60% to 45% - so I am sure it would be a nice change for both of us.
I would climb as many steps as I could and see how long it really takes for someone to get worn out.
I would run a mile or two.
I would try to inline or bike a few miles.
I wouldn't do any meds THANK GOD.
I would hope it was my birthday so I could blow all of my candles out in one breathe *without coughing*.
I would go to sleep without hearing crackling when I breathe in/out.

Okay I know that is a bit much for a day ---- but d@mm!t where is this NO CF wish granting Genie - I am stealing him and making him grant this wish everyday for the rest of my life.

Anyone want in on stealing the son of a gun - I am willing to share his wish granting powers lol.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

I would swim and dive like I haven't been able to in years.
I would sit and watch the funniest movie I can think of and laugh as hard as I could without ending up in a coughing fit.
I would definitely work sex in there somehow I am sure - my fiance has only been with me with my PFTs at 60% to 45% - so I am sure it would be a nice change for both of us.
I would climb as many steps as I could and see how long it really takes for someone to get worn out.
I would run a mile or two.
I would try to inline or bike a few miles.
I wouldn't do any meds THANK GOD.
I would hope it was my birthday so I could blow all of my candles out in one breathe *without coughing*.
I would go to sleep without hearing crackling when I breathe in/out.

Okay I know that is a bit much for a day ---- but d@mm!t where is this NO CF wish granting Genie - I am stealing him and making him grant this wish everyday for the rest of my life.

Anyone want in on stealing the son of a gun - I am willing to share his wish granting powers lol.

Lindsey