One more question about Creon

Cerulean

Do you take your creon with your multivitimins? I do at the moment but I've been thinking. Creon helps in fat absorption, not vitamin absorption. Vit D follows fat which follows Creon. Therefore, I've been thinking, it matters squat to take creon during med times unless one eats a meal around the same time. Thoughts.

I think I started to take creon with my vitamins after watching a video of it from a CFer. I'm having second thoughts as to why they were taking it this way. Thoughts?

Cerulean

Do you take your creon with your multivitimins? I do at the moment but I've been thinking. Creon helps in fat absorption, not vitamin absorption. Vit D follows fat which follows Creon. Therefore, I've been thinking, it matters squat to take creon during med times unless one eats a meal around the same time. Thoughts.

I think I started to take creon with my vitamins after watching a video of it from a CFer. I'm having second thoughts as to why they were taking it this way. Thoughts?

Cerulean

Cerulean

Cerulean

<br />
<br />I think I started to take creon with my vitamins after watching a video of it from a CFer. I'm having second thoughts as to why they were taking it this way. Thoughts?

just1more

Most don't to my knowledge.

I do know my son does take with his meds, but not for the vitamin. He is on some psych-type drugs that are quick acting and we could see a difference in response w/ & w/o an enzyme so we added one to his pill tray.

As I said, I think we are rare in this and I don't know how necessary it is for most, but for our son I did make a difference.

just1more

I do know my son does take with his meds, but not for the vitamin. He is on some psych-type drugs that are quick acting and we could see a difference in response w/ & w/o an enzyme so we added one to his pill tray.

As I said, I think we are rare in this and I don't know how necessary it is for most, but for our son I did make a difference.

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />I do know my son does take with his meds, but not for the vitamin. He is on some psych-type drugs that are quick acting and we could see a difference in response w/ & w/o an enzyme so we added one to his pill tray.
<br />
<br />As I said, I think we are rare in this and I don't know how necessary it is for most, but for our son I did make a difference.

C

cfsucks

i take my enzymes with my multivitamins which i take at meals.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

MMBinNC

I take Creon with my multivitamin, but try to restrain from taking my calcium supplement and other non-fat soluble vitamins with it. I actually read somewhere that calcium reduces Creon's effectiveness- so thats why I separate them. I assume that fat soluble vitamins, like ADEKB may need some help in getting absorbed? But I don't really know.

MMBinNC

I take Creon with my multivitamin, but try to restrain from taking my calcium supplement and other non-fat soluble vitamins with it. I actually read somewhere that calcium reduces Creon's effectiveness- so thats why I separate them. I assume that fat soluble vitamins, like ADEKB may need some help in getting absorbed? But I don't really know.

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC