Online Memorial for Allen?

anonymous

Anyone interested in having a memorial for Allen? Specifically what I mean I guess is for us to pick a time and at that precise time, all of us can do something to honor him. We could all light a candle. For those of us who are religious, we could pray for Jessica and his family. Those who aren't could do something else to memorialize him like release balloons or really just anything you feel compelled to do. Anyone else in? If so, what time?

anonymous

I think thats a great idea. Evening might work best for everyone? Be sure to specify time zones (im on central)

-wallflower

Lilith

I agree, great idea. I'm in the Eastern time zone, so just pick a time. Evenings are better for me, too.

anonymous

Would 7 pm, CST tomorrow (Nov 5) work for everyone? If so, let's plan on that! If you're on any other list that he was on, please pass this on. I would like to think we could have hundreds or even thousands of candles shining at the same time, all in celebration and mourning for a great philosopher, poet, and friend.

reillybug

Sounds like a great idea. I'll light my candle & say another prayer.
Holly - that will be 8:00 for those of us in Eastern time zone.

chloe

I think that's a wonderful idea!! I will light a candle at 8pm. est...and say a prayer for Jessica and Allan's family. Chloe