opinions wanted

Childressj

hey samsmom
Sorry That I have not been on this website much. I am sooo sorry to hear about all of this with Samantha. Trevor's(my almost 14yr old son) pulmonologist has not totally ruled out CF but he is leaning away from it. They are treating him for pneumonacoccal antibody deficient. We just had another series of blood tests run and the antibodies are coming up and he has not had an upper respiratory infection in almost three months now (which is a record for us) His stomach issues are still there, they are trying a trial of "off the meds" to see what happens with that. basically they are thinking that it is a coincendance that he has the borderline sweat test, one F508 gene, upper respiratory symtoms (requiring many asthma maintance meds) and the tummy issues. He is doing well right now so I am feeling ok with all this right now. we will see. The only advice that I can give you is keep on going with your gut....make them explain.............Jennifer

Childressj

hey samsmom
Sorry That I have not been on this website much. I am sooo sorry to hear about all of this with Samantha. Trevor's(my almost 14yr old son) pulmonologist has not totally ruled out CF but he is leaning away from it. They are treating him for pneumonacoccal antibody deficient. We just had another series of blood tests run and the antibodies are coming up and he has not had an upper respiratory infection in almost three months now (which is a record for us) His stomach issues are still there, they are trying a trial of "off the meds" to see what happens with that. basically they are thinking that it is a coincendance that he has the borderline sweat test, one F508 gene, upper respiratory symtoms (requiring many asthma maintance meds) and the tummy issues. He is doing well right now so I am feeling ok with all this right now. we will see. The only advice that I can give you is keep on going with your gut....make them explain.............Jennifer

Childressj

hey samsmom

Childressj

hey samsmom