Opinions

Cerulean

What do you concider the top three most important things you can do to combat CF? Rank from the MOST important to the least, iyo. It can be as specific as washing your neb or as general as education. To start I will list mine.

1. Education- stay informed and knowledgable

2. Connect with others- Learn from their experiences

3. Remain positive- As I have read on this site from another member, illness follows stress and depression. Very good advice.

Cerulean

What do you concider the top three most important things you can do to combat CF? Rank from the MOST important to the least, iyo. It can be as specific as washing your neb or as general as education. To start I will list mine.

3. Remain positive- As I have read on this site from another member, illness follows stress and depression. Very good advice.

Cerulean

Cerulean

Cerulean

<br />
<br />1. Education- stay informed and knowledgable
<br />
<br />2. Connect with others- Learn from their experiences
<br />
<br />3. Remain positive- As I have read on this site from another member, illness follows stress and depression. Very good advice.

hmw

Living as full, as happy, as well-rounded life as you possibly can (for us, being determined to give this to our child.)

Compliance w/ treatments

Being as informed as possible

hmw

Living as full, as happy, as well-rounded life as you possibly can (for us, being determined to give this to our child.)

Compliance w/ treatments

hmw

Compliance w/ treatments

hmw

Compliance w/ treatments

hmw

<br />
<br />Compliance w/ treatments
<br />
<br />Being as informed as possible

princessjdc

*Be positive and in good spirits try not to be down and depressed

*Be very compliant with your treatments and docs appt.

*Be knowledgable about the disease and learn from others experiencess too!

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

<br />
<br />*Be very compliant with your treatments and docs appt.
<br />
<br />*Be knowledgable about the disease and learn from others experiencess too!

tleigh

1. Faith-this aids in my overall outlook, perspective, and spirit

2. Be compliant to the best of my ability (by no means do I have this one down pat)

3. Informed-always be learning; not only about CF but stuff that interests me as well (for me, that is music)

tleigh

2. Be compliant to the best of my ability (by no means do I have this one down pat)

3. Informed-always be learning; not only about CF but stuff that interests me as well (for me, that is music)

tleigh

tleigh

tleigh

<br />
<br />2. Be compliant to the best of my ability (by no means do I have this one down pat)
<br />
<br />3. Informed-always be learning; not only about CF but stuff that interests me as well (for me, that is music)