Oprah & Dr. Oz

sue35

It was a good show. It wasn't about CF, rather about people who have different types of cancer and are in the last stages of it. I really admire the people who were on it.

She had the girl from the movie Crazy Sexy Cancer on it. I would love to think like she does. She just sounds so positive. I thought I was positive but after hearing this girl I have to rethink my thoughts!

sue35

It was a good show. It wasn't about CF, rather about people who have different types of cancer and are in the last stages of it. I really admire the people who were on it.

She had the girl from the movie Crazy Sexy Cancer on it. I would love to think like she does. She just sounds so positive. I thought I was positive but after hearing this girl I have to rethink my thoughts!

sue35

sue35

sue35

<br />
<br />She had the girl from the movie Crazy Sexy Cancer on it. I would love to think like she does. She just sounds so positive. I thought I was positive but after hearing this girl I have to rethink my thoughts!

dbtoo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Vampy</b></i>

Aw i wishi got to see it!! i love oprah and u dont see much bout cf on shows like that. But u know cf may be a death sentence but all we can do is take our meds, live laugh and love like no tomarrow and just live everyday as it was our last and *for me i do* i pray to god that we stay healthy and live normal lives.</end quote></div>

In my humble feeble old mind...

<b><u>Life</u><i> is</i> a death sentence</b>! -if you were born, you will die, simple fact.

<b>CF <u>is</u> a <i> life sentence!</i></b> - if you were diagnosed with CF, you have to deal with that your entire life.

dbtoo

Aw i wishi got to see it!! i love oprah and u dont see much bout cf on shows like that. But u know cf may be a death sentence but all we can do is take our meds, live laugh and love like no tomarrow and just live everyday as it was our last and *for me i do* i pray to god that we stay healthy and live normal lives.</end quote></div>

<b><u>Life</u><i> is</i> a death sentence</b>! -if you were born, you will die, simple fact.

<b>CF <u>is</u> a <i> life sentence!</i></b> - if you were diagnosed with CF, you have to deal with that your entire life.

dbtoo

dbtoo

Aw i wishi got to see it!! i love oprah and u dont see much bout cf on shows like that. But u know cf may be a death sentence but all we can do is take our meds, live laugh and love like no tomarrow and just live everyday as it was our last and *for me i do* i pray to god that we stay healthy and live normal lives.</end quote>

dbtoo

<br />
<br />Aw i wishi got to see it!! i love oprah and u dont see much bout cf on shows like that. But u know cf may be a death sentence but all we can do is take our meds, live laugh and love like no tomarrow and just live everyday as it was our last and *for me i do* i pray to god that we stay healthy and live normal lives.</end quote>
<br />
<br />In my humble feeble old mind...
<br />
<br /><b><u>Life</u><i> is</i> a death sentence</b>! -if you were born, you will die, simple fact.
<br />
<br /><b>CF <u>is</u> a <i> life sentence!</i></b> - if you were diagnosed with CF, you have to deal with that your entire life.
<br />
<br />
<br />