Oral antibiotics while pregnant

Asexyblond23

I am 14 weeks tomm and I am currently on home IV's. I am on a 3 week course. I have PA and staff and my CF center has told me that the only really safe drugs for PA during pregnancy is IV antibodics. I am currently on Merem and Ceftazidime which are both class b drugs. I am with a high risk OB and I am seen every month right now and had an ultrasound by them at 8 and 12 weeks, next visit they will just do the heartbeat and no ultrasound and then at aound 22 weeks we will have another ultrasound.

Asexyblond23

I am 14 weeks tomm and I am currently on home IV's. I am on a 3 week course. I have PA and staff and my CF center has told me that the only really safe drugs for PA during pregnancy is IV antibodics. I am currently on Merem and Ceftazidime which are both class b drugs. I am with a high risk OB and I am seen every month right now and had an ultrasound by them at 8 and 12 weeks, next visit they will just do the heartbeat and no ultrasound and then at aound 22 weeks we will have another ultrasound.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23