oregano oil vs oregamax?

Starfall99

All the talk about the oregano oil has been very interesting and I'm looking into it... Just wondering if anyone knows if there's a difference in effectiveness/potency/etc. between something like oreganol which is actually in liquid oil form, versus something like oregamax which looks more like crushed up herbs inside a capsule? I couldn't find the oil in capsule form in the store I went to so I got the oregamax instead, and am wondering if it'll also be effective or if I'm wasting my time and money. Anyone know?

Faust

If all you can get is the oregamax, well then that's better than nothing. But I would much rather have the essential oil because it's concentrated and has sooo many different strong pro ingredients to helping with our lung bugs in many ways. I'd say that if you aren't able to find oregano oil period, look into getting some good thyme oil, and a facial steamer to inhale the mist that way, because some people are apprehensive towards nebbing the stuff directly. I'd try some more to find another source of the oregano oil, the net is very good for that, and if you are out of the country there is probably atleast one company willing to ship internationally. But the product you mentioned just straight supplement wise isn't bad, it's just nowhere near as directly helpful and potent as the oil itself in my opinion.