*Organ donation*

Emeraldmirror

I have decided to give my body up to science when i die.. it'll go right towards research i think it'll help so much if it goes for to ones of those classes where up coming doctors have to do autopsy's to see someone with cf.. i have let everyone in my family know and i have an organ doner card that specifies i want to donate my body in my wallet!
Also i wasn't sure if cfers could donate organs.. obviously only some of them not all... like your eyes and stuff....

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

I have decided to give my body up to science when i die.. it'll go right towards research i think it'll help so much if it goes for to ones of those classes where up coming doctors have to do autopsy's to see someone with cf.. i have let everyone in my family know and i have an organ doner card that specifies i want to donate my body in my wallet!
Also i wasn't sure if cfers could donate organs.. obviously only some of them not all... like your eyes and stuff....

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

spacemom

Here in Portugal the system is different. Everybody is a donor by default. If you don't want to be a donor, you declare that at the proper place and your name goes to a non-donor list. Everybody else may have their organs taken.

spacemom

Here in Portugal the system is different. Everybody is a donor by default. If you don't want to be a donor, you declare that at the proper place and your name goes to a non-donor list. Everybody else may have their organs taken.

spacemom

spacemom

spacemom

spacemom

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>spacemom</b></i>

Here in Portugal the system is different. Everybody is a donor by default. If you don't want to be a donor, you declare that at the proper place and your name goes to a non-donor list. Everybody else may have their organs taken.</end quote></div>

This is interesting. I am not sure that could ever work here because of the diversity of religious beliefs that dont allow the deformation (so to speak) of ones body whether it be for autopsy or organ donation.

I personally love the idea tho.....

JazzysMom

Here in Portugal the system is different. Everybody is a donor by default. If you don't want to be a donor, you declare that at the proper place and your name goes to a non-donor list. Everybody else may have their organs taken.</end quote></div>

This is interesting. I am not sure that could ever work here because of the diversity of religious beliefs that dont allow the deformation (so to speak) of ones body whether it be for autopsy or organ donation.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom