Orginization

applegirl

Hi
I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I have problems being organized with my treatments and fitting them into the day and as I get older there's more treatments. I was wondering how other CFers stay organized and healthy but still manage to have a life.

16 female w/CF

applegirl

Hi
I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I have problems being organized with my treatments and fitting them into the day and as I get older there's more treatments. I was wondering how other CFers stay organized and healthy but still manage to have a life.

16 female w/CF

applegirl

Hi

16 female w/CF

applegirl

Hi

16 female w/CF

applegirl

Hi
<br />I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I have problems being organized with my treatments and fitting them into the day and as I get older there's more treatments. I was wondering how other CFers stay organized and healthy but still manage to have a life.
<br />
<br />16 female w/CF

DogLuver105

Hey Im 17 and a junior in high school also. I totally understand your problem with time and organization. I only do treatments twice a day, so i do one as soon as i get up and then one before i go to bed typically. It is a bit of a hassle, but i just keep reminding myself how sick i would be if i didnt do them. Don't push yourself too much. I've been known to get too busy and not get treatments done, and then i just end up sick. So know your limitations and try to fit time in your schedule to do your treatments and relax. And if im really busy with homework then i type up a paper while doing my treatment. So learn to multitask. I dont always get all my treatments done though. Like in the mornings they usually get cut short. But i just try to exercise or do something active to keep my lungs in decent shape. Hope that helps.

DogLuver105

Hey Im 17 and a junior in high school also. I totally understand your problem with time and organization. I only do treatments twice a day, so i do one as soon as i get up and then one before i go to bed typically. It is a bit of a hassle, but i just keep reminding myself how sick i would be if i didnt do them. Don't push yourself too much. I've been known to get too busy and not get treatments done, and then i just end up sick. So know your limitations and try to fit time in your schedule to do your treatments and relax. And if im really busy with homework then i type up a paper while doing my treatment. So learn to multitask. I dont always get all my treatments done though. Like in the mornings they usually get cut short. But i just try to exercise or do something active to keep my lungs in decent shape. Hope that helps.

DogLuver105

DogLuver105

DogLuver105