Ostomey's and Enzymes

vsparks2000

Our Khloe is 2 1/2 weeks old. She has severe CF. Many perforations in bowels and currently has two ostomies. Enzymes started today. Have you experienced same?

vsparks2000

Our Khloe is 2 1/2 weeks old. She has severe CF. Many perforations in bowels and currently has two ostomies. Enzymes started today. Have you experienced same?

vsparks2000

vsparks2000

vsparks2000

LouLou

No experience with ostemies here but I do take enzymes. I just wanted to say your daughter may have a severe start with her cf and life but I think her future is bright. Chin up! We're here for you :)

LouLou

No experience with ostemies here but I do take enzymes. I just wanted to say your daughter may have a severe start with her cf and life but I think her future is bright. Chin up! We're here for you :)

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

LoveForHalsey

My daughter had an ostomy as well. I know, very scary in the beginning. I am an RN, if you have problems with the ostomy I may be able to give you some advice on that as well!! Specific questions??

LoveForHalsey

My daughter had an ostomy as well. I know, very scary in the beginning. I am an RN, if you have problems with the ostomy I may be able to give you some advice on that as well!! Specific questions??

LoveForHalsey

LoveForHalsey

LoveForHalsey