OT - Plumpy Nut

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Nedda,

The product looks like it's made by Nutella or inspired by it. You can get Nutella spread on the peanut butter aisle in the grocery store. It's so yummy, my daughter who is almost 5 with CF eats Nutella with a spoon or dips carrots pretzels in it.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Nedda,

The product looks like it's made by Nutella or inspired by it. You can get Nutella spread on the peanut butter aisle in the grocery store. It's so yummy, my daughter who is almost 5 with CF eats Nutella with a spoon or dips carrots pretzels in it.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Nedda,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Nedda,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Nedda,