OT -- What's your picky eater having

OperaMama

I am soooooo relieved that Francis is not the only little weirdo at the dinner table! yea! This will make his daddy feel a little relieved! The clinic always puts on so much pressure to get them to eateateat, and yet their little bodies are so peculiar. Who knows how it feels to them? And how do they know what's "normal"? Add the standard age-appropriate control issues to the mix, and here we all are! Moms, don't stress: just give 'em that umpteenth hot dog and three enzymes.

BTW, I've been out of this loop for awhile, but my nonCF friends are all having GREAT success with that Seinfeld sneak-in-the-veggies book, for what it's worth.

OperaMama

I am soooooo relieved that Francis is not the only little weirdo at the dinner table! yea! This will make his daddy feel a little relieved! The clinic always puts on so much pressure to get them to eateateat, and yet their little bodies are so peculiar. Who knows how it feels to them? And how do they know what's "normal"? Add the standard age-appropriate control issues to the mix, and here we all are! Moms, don't stress: just give 'em that umpteenth hot dog and three enzymes.

BTW, I've been out of this loop for awhile, but my nonCF friends are all having GREAT success with that Seinfeld sneak-in-the-veggies book, for what it's worth.

OperaMama

OperaMama

OperaMama

mom4holly

My Holly will have some mashed potatoes & a roll---that sums it up for the "big people" food that she will eat at thanksgiving. I might be able to get her to eat some sweet potatoes for a $1!!!!!!

mom4holly

My Holly will have some mashed potatoes & a roll---that sums it up for the "big people" food that she will eat at thanksgiving. I might be able to get her to eat some sweet potatoes for a $1!!!!!!

mom4holly

mom4holly

mom4holly