Other Genetic Diseases

mom2lillian

Lots and LOTS of diabetes 1' and 2'. Both my sisters are type 1 since age of 7 my mom was gestational and borderline diabetes now controlled by diet, my grandma borderline her whole life, my cousin 1', my grandpa 2', 3 my aunts/uncles 2'. Alot 2' could be avoided I bet but there is a strong tendency in our family.

mom2lillian

Lots and LOTS of diabetes 1' and 2'. Both my sisters are type 1 since age of 7 my mom was gestational and borderline diabetes now controlled by diet, my grandma borderline her whole life, my cousin 1', my grandpa 2', 3 my aunts/uncles 2'. Alot 2' could be avoided I bet but there is a strong tendency in our family.

mom2lillian

kswitch

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>dasjsmum</b></i>

This has to be the most depressing thread ever!!</end quote></div>

!?!?!?!?

i have cf
unknown,untreated mental health issues
epilepsy
baldness

ok, so i know that baldness isn't a diease per se, but it is ver dis-easing to know that, should i live to 50, i'm going to lose my hair!! lol

kswitch

!?!?!?!?

i have cf
epilepsy
baldness

ok, so i know that baldness isn't a diease per se, but it is ver dis-easing to know that, should i live to 50, i'm going to lose my hair!! lol

kswitch

!?!?!?!?

i have cf
epilepsy
baldness

CaliSally

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kswitch</b></i>

baldness

ok, so i know that baldness isn't a diease per se, but it is ver dis-easing to know that, should i live to 50, i'm going to lose my hair!! lol</end quote></div>

Don't let society lie - bald can be sexy!

Me: (genetic or not) - depression etc, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, (prone to) osteoperosis, self-importance (I think I got lucky and only have a mild case...lol), and overly critical.

CaliSally

baldness

ok, so i know that baldness isn't a diease per se, but it is ver dis-easing to know that, should i live to 50, i'm going to lose my hair!! lol</end quote></div>

Me: (genetic or not) - depression etc, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, (prone to) osteoperosis, self-importance (I think I got lucky and only have a mild case...lol), and overly critical.

CaliSally

baldness

babycakes

Our families have Huntingtons and Poly cystic kidney disease both of these we have known about for years. CF was a little surprise we got last summer.