Other symptoms of low O2

Breezy

So i have low O2 and most likely need to go on O2 at night (how sexy). Anywho, i heard/read somewhere that a sign of low oxygen is having nightmares. I cannot remember where i saw this, but i know for a fact i did. So my question is, does anyone on this board with low O2 have the same prob?

With me, the dreams are at least 3 times a week. I usually dream (especially early in the morning) that I cannot breath and/or am having trouble breathing, and then in turn i wake up and am having trouble breathing or need to take my puffer.

One vivid dream i had, I was skating on a pond and I fell through the ice. I sank in a spiral straight to the bottom and felt like my skates were weighing me down. I felt like Jack when the Titanic sank, and no one came to save me. I just remember sinking and sinking and the horrendous feeling that I could not breathe. It was cold and murkey. Eventually someone came, and then i woke up and felt like i had to cough, but it was one of those ones where you know if you cough, you won't be able to stop and in turn, you don't want to cough, lol.

Lastnight, and this is kind of funny, lol. I had a dream I was on a bus and peed on the floor, lol. Apparently, for those who are interested in what dreams mean, 'urination' in a dream means you feel you cannot control a basic thing in your life. In my case, it would be breathing and my lung probs.

Anyone else have this issue??

Breezy

So i have low O2 and most likely need to go on O2 at night (how sexy). Anywho, i heard/read somewhere that a sign of low oxygen is having nightmares. I cannot remember where i saw this, but i know for a fact i did. So my question is, does anyone on this board with low O2 have the same prob?

With me, the dreams are at least 3 times a week. I usually dream (especially early in the morning) that I cannot breath and/or am having trouble breathing, and then in turn i wake up and am having trouble breathing or need to take my puffer.

One vivid dream i had, I was skating on a pond and I fell through the ice. I sank in a spiral straight to the bottom and felt like my skates were weighing me down. I felt like Jack when the Titanic sank, and no one came to save me. I just remember sinking and sinking and the horrendous feeling that I could not breathe. It was cold and murkey. Eventually someone came, and then i woke up and felt like i had to cough, but it was one of those ones where you know if you cough, you won't be able to stop and in turn, you don't want to cough, lol.

Lastnight, and this is kind of funny, lol. I had a dream I was on a bus and peed on the floor, lol. Apparently, for those who are interested in what dreams mean, 'urination' in a dream means you feel you cannot control a basic thing in your life. In my case, it would be breathing and my lung probs.

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

J

Jade

My dreams get a bit violent when my 02 levels are dropping at night. And vivid as well, including 4 of our five senses involved which sucks. I also wake up with awful headaches if the 02 is low.

J

Jade

My dreams get a bit violent when my 02 levels are dropping at night. And vivid as well, including 4 of our five senses involved which sucks. I also wake up with awful headaches if the 02 is low.

J

Jade

J

Jade

J

Jade

J

Jade

lightNlife

Yes, same here with the o2 and dreams. Some antibiotics and antifungals could cause that too. Flagyl Levaquin for example. Pretty much anything that affects the CNS (like some meds do) can potentially trigger nightmares.

Another thing to check would be whether you're becoming hypoglycemic at night. I tend to thrash about and cry out in my sleep when I'm hypoglycemic.

lightNlife

Yes, same here with the o2 and dreams. Some antibiotics and antifungals could cause that too. Flagyl Levaquin for example. Pretty much anything that affects the CNS (like some meds do) can potentially trigger nightmares.

Another thing to check would be whether you're becoming hypoglycemic at night. I tend to thrash about and cry out in my sleep when I'm hypoglycemic.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

Fruity

If my airway gets blocked, I have one of three reoccuring dreams where either a hole I have to go through closes around my neck, someone forces plastic over my nose and mouth or I drown in water or sand. Always the exact same images. I can wake myself up now. I recognize them and force myself awake to get my airway clear. I've woken to throw up because my airway has become so blocked. I don't like those nights. Hang in there.

Ceci

Fruity

If my airway gets blocked, I have one of three reoccuring dreams where either a hole I have to go through closes around my neck, someone forces plastic over my nose and mouth or I drown in water or sand. Always the exact same images. I can wake myself up now. I recognize them and force myself awake to get my airway clear. I've woken to throw up because my airway has become so blocked. I don't like those nights. Hang in there.

Ceci