"Our 3 boys"

pnhuffman

I was just wondering if there were anymore updates with these three little boys? Reece, Trey and Garran. I hope everything is going well for them.

pnhuffman

I was just wondering if there were anymore updates with these three little boys? Reece, Trey and Garran. I hope everything is going well for them.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

I know Trey got to go home. They are now working on putting weight back on his little body. Reece is still looking at some testing I believe. I think they worked out their insurance problems, and were going to UNC (I think) for another look at the one lung that is giving him troubles.

I saw an update on Garran yesterday in the adults section. I think Mel is talking with Vic occasionally. I know Chris made it to the hopital, and I guess there was some small improvements in G-man. Vic said he is getting mad at them when they can't understand what he's trying to tell them. They have to read his lips because of the tubes. I took that as a good sign. He is fiesty!

That's all I know. Hopefully someone else will have a more detailed update for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

I know Trey got to go home. They are now working on putting weight back on his little body. Reece is still looking at some testing I believe. I think they worked out their insurance problems, and were going to UNC (I think) for another look at the one lung that is giving him troubles.

I saw an update on Garran yesterday in the adults section. I think Mel is talking with Vic occasionally. I know Chris made it to the hopital, and I guess there was some small improvements in G-man. Vic said he is getting mad at them when they can't understand what he's trying to tell them. They have to read his lips because of the tubes. I took that as a good sign. He is fiesty!

That's all I know. Hopefully someone else will have a more detailed update for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Stacey

MOME2RT

"Our 3 boys

Well actually I do have some updated info on Reece! The UNC doc called me yesterday! His name is Dr. Noah. He just explained to me what he wanted to do when we got there. They want to see him in their clinic, which is on Tuesdays. So he said Jan. 15th or the next Tues. we will go down there! He had to see if that would work out first.

He wanted to know how Reece was doing, & I told him he was just finishing up oral Zyvox. He asked if I could continue it atleast right before we were to come down there. (I told him that Reece usually stays "good" healthwise for about 2 weeks when he stops antibotics.)

He wants to do lab work of course, he said they are "very good" at cf lab work. ( I guess he meant experienced) He also wants to do a bronch, to see Reeces' airways for himself. They may do a CT of his lungs too, but Im bringing 2 on a disc from last winter & last fall. Plus his perfusion scan.

He went on to say that it is "very unusal" to take part of or all of a cfers lung out. Also said it was a drastic step. I told my SIL this & she said, "I thought they were suppose to make you feel at ease about this." Anyways, he said if once they got in there, meaning during the bronch & they saw that Reece needed this procedure done ASAP, that they had permission to do so right then & there!!! (if it was ok with us)

He also said that Reeces' right lung has good function considering.....its 64% (when he's on iv antis) We go to clinic on Friday, by then we will have a set date to when we are going down there.

Please if you havent already, send me questions to ask about this procedure. It will help me put tremedously! Thanks.

Oh & I told him about Reece requiring O2 when he is recovering from a bronch, so he might be admitted overnight for observation! He said they can do all the testing in 1~2 days!

MOME2RT

"Our 3 boys

Well actually I do have some updated info on Reece! The UNC doc called me yesterday! His name is Dr. Noah. He just explained to me what he wanted to do when we got there. They want to see him in their clinic, which is on Tuesdays. So he said Jan. 15th or the next Tues. we will go down there! He had to see if that would work out first.

He wanted to know how Reece was doing, & I told him he was just finishing up oral Zyvox. He asked if I could continue it atleast right before we were to come down there. (I told him that Reece usually stays "good" healthwise for about 2 weeks when he stops antibotics.)

He wants to do lab work of course, he said they are "very good" at cf lab work. ( I guess he meant experienced) He also wants to do a bronch, to see Reeces' airways for himself. They may do a CT of his lungs too, but Im bringing 2 on a disc from last winter & last fall. Plus his perfusion scan.

He went on to say that it is "very unusal" to take part of or all of a cfers lung out. Also said it was a drastic step. I told my SIL this & she said, "I thought they were suppose to make you feel at ease about this." Anyways, he said if once they got in there, meaning during the bronch & they saw that Reece needed this procedure done ASAP, that they had permission to do so right then & there!!! (if it was ok with us)

He also said that Reeces' right lung has good function considering.....its 64% (when he's on iv antis) We go to clinic on Friday, by then we will have a set date to when we are going down there.

Please if you havent already, send me questions to ask about this procedure. It will help me put tremedously! Thanks.

Oh & I told him about Reece requiring O2 when he is recovering from a bronch, so he might be admitted overnight for observation! He said they can do all the testing in 1~2 days!

MOME2RT

"Our 3 boys

MOME2RT

"Our 3 boys

MOME2RT

"Our 3 boys

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Thanks for the update Leah. It sounds like this doc knows his stuff. I will continue to pray for Reece and all of you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Thanks for the update Leah. It sounds like this doc knows his stuff. I will continue to pray for Reece and all of you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

"Our 3 boys

Stacey