our friend

M

meggzzie

It's great that you're taking an intrest and you're not taking her for granted or anything (I've had way too many friends who think i'm over reacting or just don't understand the things i have to do for CF)

But, and this is important, sometimes she'll need to vent as CF just mounts up and sometimes feels like its too much. If she ever says things like she hates having to do the vest (The big vibrating thing with tubes) don't say 'Oh but its fun when I tried it' cause although you mean well, could you imagine doing that everyday, for the sake of your health? Many a time CFers have said how their friends don't understand, although you're the first friends of someone with CF who I've seen on here so obviously you care about her alot, and you're clearly amazing friends.

M

meggzzie

It's great that you're taking an intrest and you're not taking her for granted or anything (I've had way too many friends who think i'm over reacting or just don't understand the things i have to do for CF)

But, and this is important, sometimes she'll need to vent as CF just mounts up and sometimes feels like its too much. If she ever says things like she hates having to do the vest (The big vibrating thing with tubes) don't say 'Oh but its fun when I tried it' cause although you mean well, could you imagine doing that everyday, for the sake of your health? Many a time CFers have said how their friends don't understand, although you're the first friends of someone with CF who I've seen on here so obviously you care about her alot, and you're clearly amazing friends.

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

<br />
<br />But, and this is important, sometimes she'll need to vent as CF just mounts up and sometimes feels like its too much. If she ever says things like she hates having to do the vest (The big vibrating thing with tubes) don't say 'Oh but its fun when I tried it' cause although you mean well, could you imagine doing that everyday, for the sake of your health? Many a time CFers have said how their friends don't understand, although you're the first friends of someone with CF who I've seen on here so obviously you care about her alot, and you're clearly amazing friends.