Our Fundraising was a complete success!!

PlumPerfect

congrats on the fundraiser going well. Just try to remeber how ignorant some people are.. At least you are smart enough to not make it worse, and move on to something else that will work... I am planning on starting some fundraising here and my dh does alot of fundraiseing for our counties national chapter for the disabled American Vets. it crazy how many people don't understand a fundraiser.. A local college wanted us to pay then a significant amount to use their grounds,.. really.. its a fundraiser people.. we don't have the money to do stuff like that if we did we wouldn't need to have a fundraiser we would just give it who ever we are raising for... at any rate keep up the good work there are good people out thier too who want to help.

PlumPerfect

congrats on the fundraiser going well. Just try to remeber how ignorant some people are.. At least you are smart enough to not make it worse, and move on to something else that will work... I am planning on starting some fundraising here and my dh does alot of fundraiseing for our counties national chapter for the disabled American Vets. it crazy how many people don't understand a fundraiser.. A local college wanted us to pay then a significant amount to use their grounds,.. really.. its a fundraiser people.. we don't have the money to do stuff like that if we did we wouldn't need to have a fundraiser we would just give it who ever we are raising for... at any rate keep up the good work there are good people out thier too who want to help.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

holmfamily1992

There are some really stupid people out there,that I have figured out. Sometimes it just amazes me how ignorant they can be. I received many phone calls yesterday from other club members that apologized for her behavior. See the thing is, she knows what this disease is just from our conversations. I dont care if people dont want to know, I tell them anyway. She really had no excuse. I am finding out that she just has no compassion at all. She also tried convincing the club that they should charge us!! Not going to happen I will tell you that.
We are going on as planned. October 25th we have planned a halloween kids day, November: chili dinner: December: Christmas wreaths. We have so many things planned and we have a great team of people. I just have to make sure we dont burn out ourselves in the meantime. I am still farely young and I thing that is a bonus for us. I will be 36 this year and my husband is turning 39!! hehehehe,...I give him crap all the time...just like he does me. LOL

Anyway, Have a great day, Mine is jammed packed!!
Tina

holmfamily1992

There are some really stupid people out there,that I have figured out. Sometimes it just amazes me how ignorant they can be. I received many phone calls yesterday from other club members that apologized for her behavior. See the thing is, she knows what this disease is just from our conversations. I dont care if people dont want to know, I tell them anyway. She really had no excuse. I am finding out that she just has no compassion at all. She also tried convincing the club that they should charge us!! Not going to happen I will tell you that.
We are going on as planned. October 25th we have planned a halloween kids day, November: chili dinner: December: Christmas wreaths. We have so many things planned and we have a great team of people. I just have to make sure we dont burn out ourselves in the meantime. I am still farely young and I thing that is a bonus for us. I will be 36 this year and my husband is turning 39!! hehehehe,...I give him crap all the time...just like he does me. LOL

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />We are going on as planned. October 25th we have planned a halloween kids day, November: chili dinner: December: Christmas wreaths. We have so many things planned and we have a great team of people. I just have to make sure we dont burn out ourselves in the meantime. I am still farely young and I thing that is a bonus for us. I will be 36 this year and my husband is turning 39!! hehehehe,...I give him crap all the time...just like he does me. LOL
<br />
<br />Anyway, Have a great day, Mine is jammed packed!!
<br />Tina

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
She sounds like a couple busybodies I work with -- seem to get pleasure from making other miserable or stirring up trouble. Oh well, I'm a firm believer in karma. Someday she may have health issues and need support and will find out how rude people can be.

Keep up the good work!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
She sounds like a couple busybodies I work with -- seem to get pleasure from making other miserable or stirring up trouble. Oh well, I'm a firm believer in karma. Someday she may have health issues and need support and will find out how rude people can be.

Keep up the good work!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Keep up the good work!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Keep up the good work!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Keep up the good work!