Out of curiosity

mom2lillian

didnt try 'not to' for ~year

tried on our own~year (though not super serious with basal body temp etc that I see others doing, did use fertility sticks but couldnt track my ovulation and VERY irregular periods)

5 rounds with clomid

IVF#1=successful

ps should mention we have sever male infertility issues we were not aware of up until post 4th clomid trial.

mom2lillian

tried on our own~year (though not super serious with basal body temp etc that I see others doing, did use fertility sticks but couldnt track my ovulation and VERY irregular periods)

5 rounds with clomid

IVF#1=successful

ps should mention we have sever male infertility issues we were not aware of up until post 4th clomid trial.

mom2lillian

5 rounds with clomid

IVF#1=successful

mom2lillian

5 rounds with clomid

IVF#1=successful

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />tried on our own~year (though not super serious with basal body temp etc that I see others doing, did use fertility sticks but couldnt track my ovulation and VERY irregular periods)
<br />
<br />5 rounds with clomid
<br />
<br />IVF#1=successful
<br />
<br />ps should mention we have sever male infertility issues we were not aware of up until post 4th clomid trial.

S

semperfiohana

my husband was gone for 6 months (deployment) after he got back we decided to try. a month after he got back we were pregnant. all we did was track my ovulation with an over the counter tracker and i took a little bit of robitussin.

S

semperfiohana

my husband was gone for 6 months (deployment) after he got back we decided to try. a month after he got back we were pregnant. all we did was track my ovulation with an over the counter tracker and i took a little bit of robitussin.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana