Out of curiosity

K

Keepercjr

I just took the mucinex and I took it twice a day if I can remember correctly. Just take it till you know you've ovulated. You don't need it after ovulation since the window of opportunity is closed.

K

Keepercjr

I just took the mucinex and I took it twice a day if I can remember correctly. Just take it till you know you've ovulated. You don't need it after ovulation since the window of opportunity is closed.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr