Ovarian Cysts and Fertility

rnjessica

So I've spent this week going through the prescreening tests for the RE. This morning I had the bloodwork and the Ultrasound done. The Doctor came in and said they found a right Ovarian Cyst and he's sending me for another Ultrasound. I made the appointment for tomorrow so I can get it over with.

My question is, has anyone had this finding and had to have it further evaluated? What was the outcome? Thanks so much!

rnjessica

So I've spent this week going through the prescreening tests for the RE. This morning I had the bloodwork and the Ultrasound done. The Doctor came in and said they found a right Ovarian Cyst and he's sending me for another Ultrasound. I made the appointment for tomorrow so I can get it over with.

My question is, has anyone had this finding and had to have it further evaluated? What was the outcome? Thanks so much!

rnjessica

<br />
<br />My question is, has anyone had this finding and had to have it further evaluated? What was the outcome? Thanks so much!