Oxygen Concentrators for FREE

jerry

Message from Chris Broom

I'm writing because I no longer need several oxygen concentrators that I have. I have a 10 liter, and two 5 liter concentrators (one with an Invacare Home Fill unit and several portable bottles) that I'd love to put somewhere with someone who can use them but perhaps has trouble getting insurance to cover them, or doesn't have insurance at all. I've struck out finding someone local in Charlottesville, VA so I'm reaching out to you since you've got way more contacts with CF than I do.

If interested contact Chris. email: ccbweb <i>at</i> aol.com

Thanks
jerry

jerry

Message from Chris Broom

I'm writing because I no longer need several oxygen concentrators that I have. I have a 10 liter, and two 5 liter concentrators (one with an Invacare Home Fill unit and several portable bottles) that I'd love to put somewhere with someone who can use them but perhaps has trouble getting insurance to cover them, or doesn't have insurance at all. I've struck out finding someone local in Charlottesville, VA so I'm reaching out to you since you've got way more contacts with CF than I do.

If interested contact Chris. email: ccbweb <i>at</i> aol.com

Thanks
jerry

jerry

Message from Chris Broom
<br />
<br />I'm writing because I no longer need several oxygen concentrators that I have. I have a 10 liter, and two 5 liter concentrators (one with an Invacare Home Fill unit and several portable bottles) that I'd love to put somewhere with someone who can use them but perhaps has trouble getting insurance to cover them, or doesn't have insurance at all. I've struck out finding someone local in Charlottesville, VA so I'm reaching out to you since you've got way more contacts with CF than I do.
<br />
<br />If interested contact Chris. email: ccbweb <i>at</i> aol.com
<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />jerry

Adiekarle

Hi,
I've no idea about that, you can search any online resource where you can find Oxygen Concentrators for free.

Adiekarle

Hi,
I've no idea about that, you can search any online resource where you can find Oxygen Concentrators for free.

Adiekarle

Hi,
<br />I've no idea about that, you can search any online resource where you can find Oxygen Concentrators for free.