Paige Update

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't recall their being any side effects. I usually would give DS some tylenol drops right before any vaccine in the event of swelling/pain afterwards. But don't think we did so all the time with these. In fact my husband took ds a couple times and doubt he had any with him.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't recall their being any side effects. I usually would give DS some tylenol drops right before any vaccine in the event of swelling/pain afterwards. But don't think we did so all the time with these. In fact my husband took ds a couple times and doubt he had any with him.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

ashmomo

She is taking 3 enzyme pills with each feeding? What kind of enzymes is she on? DO they seem to not be working or something, so they keep upping the dose? Just seems like that would be too much for her weight (well, I'm not sure which ones she's taking) and alot for her to take. I am sure your doctors know, though. Just curious though, as DS only takes 1. How big is she? I hope all is going well!

ashmomo

She is taking 3 enzyme pills with each feeding? What kind of enzymes is she on? DO they seem to not be working or something, so they keep upping the dose? Just seems like that would be too much for her weight (well, I'm not sure which ones she's taking) and alot for her to take. I am sure your doctors know, though. Just curious though, as DS only takes 1. How big is she? I hope all is going well!

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo