pain in left lung...never had it there before...

Kelli

Ok, I have pain in my left lung (it's ALWAYS in my right). Any deep breath, cough, bending over makes it hurt.
What does it feel like when a plug is moving? Do you think this is the problem?
I'm a little nervous over this pain since I've had a low-grade fever w/it. (99.1-100.8). I go to clinic Fri so I'll ask them then.

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Ok, I have pain in my left lung (it's ALWAYS in my right). Any deep breath, cough, bending over makes it hurt.
I'm a little nervous over this pain since I've had a low-grade fever w/it. (99.1-100.8). I go to clinic Fri so I'll ask them then.

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

<br />What does it feel like when a plug is moving? Do you think this is the problem?
<br />I'm a little nervous over this pain since I've had a low-grade fever w/it. (99.1-100.8). I go to clinic Fri so I'll ask them then.
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Kelli

Orionbiker

Hello Kelli

You may have an infection in the lower right lung. A fever usually means an infection either by a virus or Bacteria. I would get checked out ASAP, Because with CF the immune system is weakened already and has the possibility to get worse faster. This is just my opinion.
I hope you are feeling better soon

Orionbiker

Hello Kelli

You may have an infection in the lower right lung. A fever usually means an infection either by a virus or Bacteria. I would get checked out ASAP, Because with CF the immune system is weakened already and has the possibility to get worse faster. This is just my opinion.

Orionbiker

Hello Kelli

Orionbiker

Hello Kelli

Orionbiker

Hello Kelli
<br />
<br />You may have an infection in the lower right lung. A fever usually means an infection either by a virus or Bacteria. I would get checked out ASAP, Because with CF the immune system is weakened already and has the possibility to get worse faster. This is just my opinion.
<br />I hope you are feeling better soon
<br />

Diane

You mentioned going to the Dr. on Friday so thats good. If it makes you feel any better, i tend to get all kinds of aches and pains in my lungs here and there that turn out to be nothing. Lately i
dont really pay too much attention to them unless its a new kind of pain, really bad pain, or something that doesnt seem to want to let up. Thats usually a sign that infection is going on along with Pleurisy or worse yet, pneumonia.
Your having a fever is probably a sign that something is going on so its good you are going to the Dr. You may have an infection going on in there and its best to nip that in the bud asap.
I hope you feel better soon and please let us know how the Dr. appt. goes.

Diane

You mentioned going to the Dr. on Friday so thats good. If it makes you feel any better, i tend to get all kinds of aches and pains in my lungs here and there that turn out to be nothing. Lately i
dont really pay too much attention to them unless its a new kind of pain, really bad pain, or something that doesnt seem to want to let up. Thats usually a sign that infection is going on along with Pleurisy or worse yet, pneumonia.
Your having a fever is probably a sign that something is going on so its good you are going to the Dr. You may have an infection going on in there and its best to nip that in the bud asap.

Diane

Diane

Diane

<br />dont really pay too much attention to them unless its a new kind of pain, really bad pain, or something that doesnt seem to want to let up. Thats usually a sign that infection is going on along with Pleurisy or worse yet, pneumonia.
<br /> Your having a fever is probably a sign that something is going on so its good you are going to the Dr. You may have an infection going on in there and its best to nip that in the bud asap.
<br />I hope you feel better soon and please let us know how the Dr. appt. goes.