pain in legs and headaches

jesta36

thanx for all the ideas i have an appt next week and i will voice my concerns to my doc.
<br />One Love
<br />Jay

Asexyblond23

You may want to have them check your potassium levels also. I know that at times mine gets really really low and I start having bad leg cramping. It's like shooting pain in my legs.

Asexyblond23

You may want to have them check your potassium levels also. I know that at times mine gets really really low and I start having bad leg cramping. It's like shooting pain in my legs.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

jesta36

my potassium levels r kinda low, and another thing has been happening for awhile i just remembered, when i do my pulmozyme my legs usually hurt, so i guess the oxygen levels would have somthing to do with the pain. i have asked my doc about this before but they really havnt said much about it. idk ill press the issue more on my next appt

jesta36

my potassium levels r kinda low, and another thing has been happening for awhile i just remembered, when i do my pulmozyme my legs usually hurt, so i guess the oxygen levels would have somthing to do with the pain. i have asked my doc about this before but they really havnt said much about it. idk ill press the issue more on my next appt

jesta36

jesta36

jesta36