pain in legs when in haling

jesta36

i have had this problem for awhile now and my doc just thinks its my legs being sore.
when i do my pulmozyme or any other nebulized inhalant i get very weak in my legs and from the waist down. i cant walk very far after i do this. i have to sit for an hour almost before i try and do anything else.
i recently found out that the antibiotics we get through ivs are steroroids* and with them we get muscle soreness and fatigue quicker. i get a soreness in my right hip that feels like my hip pops out of place but its more of a muscle soreness..
i was wondering if anyone else has the problems of legs soreness after their nebulizer?

jesta36

i have had this problem for awhile now and my doc just thinks its my legs being sore.
when i do my pulmozyme or any other nebulized inhalant i get very weak in my legs and from the waist down. i cant walk very far after i do this. i have to sit for an hour almost before i try and do anything else.
i recently found out that the antibiotics we get through ivs are steroroids* and with them we get muscle soreness and fatigue quicker. i get a soreness in my right hip that feels like my hip pops out of place but its more of a muscle soreness..
i was wondering if anyone else has the problems of legs soreness after their nebulizer?

jesta36

jesta36

jesta36

<br />when i do my pulmozyme or any other nebulized inhalant i get very weak in my legs and from the waist down. i cant walk very far after i do this. i have to sit for an hour almost before i try and do anything else.
<br />i recently found out that the antibiotics we get through ivs are steroroids* and with them we get muscle soreness and fatigue quicker. i get a soreness in my right hip that feels like my hip pops out of place but its more of a muscle soreness..
<br />i was wondering if anyone else has the problems of legs soreness after their nebulizer?

Diane

I get pain in my legs and hips here and there but not after nebs. I do agree with iv antibiotics we get all sorts of odd symptoms, fatigue , fevers, headaches, maybe aches and pains. I guess i was of no help at all, but i wanted to let you know i do get leg and hip pains. But i do not get the weakness where i have to sit for an hour or so .... and if i do it is because i am just generally exhausted because im gettin old....lol

Diane

I get pain in my legs and hips here and there but not after nebs. I do agree with iv antibiotics we get all sorts of odd symptoms, fatigue , fevers, headaches, maybe aches and pains. I guess i was of no help at all, but i wanted to let you know i do get leg and hip pains. But i do not get the weakness where i have to sit for an hour or so .... and if i do it is because i am just generally exhausted because im gettin old....lol

Diane

Diane

Diane