Pain in legs

fawn

My daughter, who is 12, has been having a lot of pain in her legs. It mainly is a little above the knee down to her feet. I was wondering if anyone else has had this kind of problem? It gets bad enough that I give ibuprofen and it helps. The doctor ran an ana test, and it came back positive. So, now he is running some more test. My question is, has anyone else with cf had this kind of problem? Could this be cf related or something else. What causes a positive ana. I know that lupus can, but what else

fawn

My daughter, who is 12, has been having a lot of pain in her legs. It mainly is a little above the knee down to her feet. I was wondering if anyone else has had this kind of problem? It gets bad enough that I give ibuprofen and it helps. The doctor ran an ana test, and it came back positive. So, now he is running some more test. My question is, has anyone else with cf had this kind of problem? Could this be cf related or something else. What causes a positive ana. I know that lupus can, but what else

fawn

fawn

fawn

momtoCory

Hello, My son is 21 years old. He was having problems with pain in his feet and legs. It started as numbness and tingling. At one point, he had difficulty walking. He was recently diagnosised as having Periphel neuropathy.
I would say that she is pretty young for neuropathy although the doctor had stated that Cory too was unusually young for neuropathy

momtoCory

Hello, My son is 21 years old. He was having problems with pain in his feet and legs. It started as numbness and tingling. At one point, he had difficulty walking. He was recently diagnosised as having Periphel neuropathy.
I would say that she is pretty young for neuropathy although the doctor had stated that Cory too was unusually young for neuropathy

momtoCory

momtoCory

momtoCory

MOME2RT

what meds she she on? I know that zyvox can cause pain in limbs. reece also has restless leg syndrome.....I rub his legs & feet at night so he can fall asleep. He says they feel wobbly, & wont stop moving.

MOME2RT

what meds she she on? I know that zyvox can cause pain in limbs. reece also has restless leg syndrome.....I rub his legs & feet at night so he can fall asleep. He says they feel wobbly, & wont stop moving.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

fawn

How do you test for Periphel Neropathy?

The meds that she is on is Enzymes, Zantac, Tobi, Alubterol, Pulmicort, Pulmozyme, saline, Tums, Flo nase, Colistion, Flovent, and Adeaks.

fawn

The meds that she is on is Enzymes, Zantac, Tobi, Alubterol, Pulmicort, Pulmozyme, saline, Tums, Flo nase, Colistion, Flovent, and Adeaks.

fawn

fawn

fawn