Pain Killers

Alessia2dance

Hey huys, I just wanted to share a little bit of im=nfo I heard. I know someone that has a daughter with that wanted pain pills all the time for her pain but her doc would never give her any. When it came down to her needing a lung transplant they made sure she wasn't on any pain meds, if she was she wouldn't have been able to have her transplant. I don't really know why but it might something to ask your doc.

JazzysMom

I know for me that tho my current pain is not even describable....I also feel that after dealing with pain long enough you almost dont care about the side affects. A concern yes....no different then anything else we have to worry about.

JazzysMom

I know for me that tho my current pain is not even describable....I also feel that after dealing with pain long enough you almost dont care about the side affects. A concern yes....no different then anything else we have to worry about.

JazzysMom

Alessia2dance

Just for pc of mind, I feel pain in my joints alot, sometimes I can't even get up hurts so bad, then i take pain pills, and every now and then my lungs hurt but not bad enough to take anything. I'm just curious about the pain you guys are experiencing. Is it something I just haven't experienced yet or is it the same things i'm going through??

Alessia2dance

Just for pc of mind, I feel pain in my joints alot, sometimes I can't even get up hurts so bad, then i take pain pills, and every now and then my lungs hurt but not bad enough to take anything. I'm just curious about the pain you guys are experiencing. Is it something I just haven't experienced yet or is it the same things i'm going through??

Alessia2dance