Pamidronate

F

fr3ak

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it!

I plan on talking to my dr about it but as far as I can gather I don't really have that much of a choice..... Especially with being on pred non-stop....

Hmmmm didn't know it was toxic to the kidney's which is NOT good considering I have been in renal failure 4 times and the last they thought was gunna be irreversibly... Nope get no creatine testing prior to the infusion or following the administration.... and with the vomiting wouldn't help my kidney function at all....

Thanks for the heads up

F

fr3ak

I plan on talking to my dr about it but as far as I can gather I don't really have that much of a choice..... Especially with being on pred non-stop....

Hmmmm didn't know it was toxic to the kidney's which is NOT good considering I have been in renal failure 4 times and the last they thought was gunna be irreversibly... Nope get no creatine testing prior to the infusion or following the administration.... and with the vomiting wouldn't help my kidney function at all....

Thanks for the heads up

F

fr3ak

Thanks for the heads up

F

fr3ak

Thanks for the heads up

miesl

It is grossly negligent that they are not testing your kidney function before administering the drug. It's in <b>GIANT BOLD TEXT</b> in the Rxing instructions.

miesl

It is grossly negligent that they are not testing your kidney function before administering the drug. It's in <b>GIANT BOLD TEXT</b> in the Rxing instructions.

miesl

miesl

miesl

miesl