Pancreas removal

hmw

I don't know- but googled it when i saw this thread, because I know I had heard of this being done before w/ survival being possible, although the pancreas is a difficult organ to mess around with. I wanted to find a reputable source citing it.

This was both recent (last year) and written by a reputable physician (from Harvard) citing an actual case, so figured I'd post it. I hope it was successful in removing the cancer after all the child went through- what a massive surgery!

hmw

I don't know- but googled it when i saw this thread, because I know I had heard of this being done before w/ survival being possible, although the pancreas is a difficult organ to mess around with. I wanted to find a reputable source citing it.

This was both recent (last year) and written by a reputable physician (from Harvard) citing an actual case, so figured I'd post it. I hope it was successful in removing the cancer after all the child went through- what a massive surgery!

hmw

<br />
<br />This was both recent (last year) and written by a reputable physician (from Harvard) citing an actual case, so figured I'd post it. I hope it was successful in removing the cancer after all the child went through- what a massive surgery!

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad you posted the article. I saw the thread, and thought I had heard of it being done before, but didn't have time right then to research it.

That was a massive surgery. I can't imagine!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad you posted the article. I saw the thread, and thought I had heard of it being done before, but didn't have time right then to research it.

That was a massive surgery. I can't imagine!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />That was a massive surgery. I can't imagine!
<br />
<br />Stacey