Pancreatic Sufficient

mom2lillian

No enzymes here. Recently they wanted me to do a trial do to some floating stools but then I realized I am a moron and was sucking on/eating little weight watchers candies that have sorbitol in them--hello? Anyone home, just had too much else on my plate wasnt thinking.

mom2lillian

No enzymes here. Recently they wanted me to do a trial do to some floating stools but then I realized I am a moron and was sucking on/eating little weight watchers candies that have sorbitol in them--hello? Anyone home, just had too much else on my plate wasnt thinking.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>bonniebaby</b></i>

I'm PS, 5' 4 1/2" and currently 121 lbs. My bone structure is small, I wear a size 5.5 shoe and my wedding ring is a size 3 3/4. My normal weight is around 112 so I'm still losing baby weight. No enzymes.</end quote></div>

That's awesome that you shared your wedding ring size. I thought MINE was tiny! I'm a 4.5--exactly half the size of my husband's which is a 9.

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>bonniebaby</b></i>

I'm PS, 5' 4 1/2" and currently 121 lbs. My bone structure is small, I wear a size 5.5 shoe and my wedding ring is a size 3 3/4. My normal weight is around 112 so I'm still losing baby weight. No enzymes.</end quote></div>

That's awesome that you shared your wedding ring size. I thought MINE was tiny! I'm a 4.5--exactly half the size of my husband's which is a 9.

lightNlife

lightNlife

I'm PS, 5' 4 1/2" and currently 121 lbs. My bone structure is small, I wear a size 5.5 shoe and my wedding ring is a size 3 3/4. My normal weight is around 112 so I'm still losing baby weight. No enzymes.</end quote>

lightNlife

<br />
<br />I'm PS, 5' 4 1/2" and currently 121 lbs. My bone structure is small, I wear a size 5.5 shoe and my wedding ring is a size 3 3/4. My normal weight is around 112 so I'm still losing baby weight. No enzymes.</end quote>
<br />
<br />That's awesome that you shared your wedding ring size. I thought MINE was tiny! I'm a 4.5--exactly half the size of my husband's which is a 9.
<br />
<br />

Juliet

I'm 43, overweight and the doc's think borderline PI based on vitamin uptake. So far I don't take enzymes, but they're still evaluating my status (more tests in the queue) as I was only DX a few months ago. ~J

Juliet

I'm 43, overweight and the doc's think borderline PI based on vitamin uptake. So far I don't take enzymes, but they're still evaluating my status (more tests in the queue) as I was only DX a few months ago. ~J

Juliet

Juliet

Juliet

StarbucksFan

I'm PS now, but I took enzymes until I was 16. I was dx'd at 6 months. I've always thought it was weird that I used to take enzymes but now I don't. I'm ok on weight, on the low side due to an eating disorder, not PI. Anyone else out there that used to take enzymes but now doesn't?

StarbucksFan

I'm PS now, but I took enzymes until I was 16. I was dx'd at 6 months. I've always thought it was weird that I used to take enzymes but now I don't. I'm ok on weight, on the low side due to an eating disorder, not PI. Anyone else out there that used to take enzymes but now doesn't?

StarbucksFan

StarbucksFan

StarbucksFan