Parent Mentor

fourkidsmom

Does anyone know of anyone or know anything about being a parent mentor? I have a job opportunity to be one and don't know much about it. Just know you need to have a child with special needs- and I have two.

Any help would be wonderful.

Angie

fourkidsmom

Does anyone know of anyone or know anything about being a parent mentor? I have a job opportunity to be one and don't know much about it. Just know you need to have a child with special needs- and I have two.

Angie

fourkidsmom

Angie

fourkidsmom

Angie

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Any help would be wonderful.
<br />
<br />Angie