Parents who are overseas

jCFsmith

Hello there, this topic is for kids who have had, or have a parent over seas fighting in the military. Tell how it effected your CF, and how else did it effect you physically, and emotionally.

My name is Jake Smith. My dad left for Iraq on September 20, 2005, and returned on November 8, 2006.
During that time, it was very stressful time for all of my family. It made me stressed, that was effecting my CF, and causing me to be hospitalized every 3 months.

jCFsmith

Hello there, this topic is for kids who have had, or have a parent over seas fighting in the military. Tell how it effected your CF, and how else did it effect you physically, and emotionally.

My name is Jake Smith. My dad left for Iraq on September 20, 2005, and returned on November 8, 2006.
During that time, it was very stressful time for all of my family. It made me stressed, that was effecting my CF, and causing me to be hospitalized every 3 months.

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith