Pari LC neb suppliers

folione

Does anyone have a favorite online source to buy Pari LC plus nebulizer cups? My son's clinic stopped using this brand so our gravy train of free samples ran out (after 5 years) and it is a hassle dealing with the insurance co. limit of 2 new ones every six months. I just want to buy a case and be done with it for awhile. Does anyone have a favorite supplier to suggest?

folione

Does anyone have a favorite online source to buy Pari LC plus nebulizer cups? My son's clinic stopped using this brand so our gravy train of free samples ran out (after 5 years) and it is a hassle dealing with the insurance co. limit of 2 new ones every six months. I just want to buy a case and be done with it for awhile. Does anyone have a favorite supplier to suggest?

folione

folione

folione

debs2girls

I dont have an online supplier but I do have two new unopened cups, if you want them...I dont like that brand, myself.

debs2girls

I dont have an online supplier but I do have two new unopened cups, if you want them...I dont like that brand, myself.

debs2girls

debs2girls

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered from american allergy a few years ago when I had issues getting them. Think they cost about $15 a piece. I'm sure there are probably some other suppliers with comparable prices (if not better). It's just been awhile since I've had to buy them...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered from american allergy a few years ago when I had issues getting them. Think they cost about $15 a piece. I'm sure there are probably some other suppliers with comparable prices (if not better). It's just been awhile since I've had to buy them...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

folione

Thanks for the offer, Debbie - but I'm just whining about insurance being a pain - so I'd rather see the freebies go to someone else who might not have insurance.

folione

Thanks for the offer, Debbie - but I'm just whining about insurance being a pain - so I'd rather see the freebies go to someone else who might not have insurance.

folione

folione

folione