Pari Nebulizer Compressors

Brad

I just looked at the bottom of mine.
It does say 5 years with all the ser numbers ,

It also has a number and address here in Virginia.
It also says it was made in Mexico for Pari....They will hear from me
tomorrow.

It must have been my hand held Mabis Sonic Mist II that has the short warranty ,
don't ever buy one, it blows, not in a good way

Brad

tomorrow.

It must have been my hand held Mabis Sonic Mist II that has the short warranty ,

Brad

tomorrow.

Brad

tomorrow.

Brad

<br /> It does say 5 years with all the ser numbers ,
<br />
<br /> It also has a number and address here in Virginia.
<br /> It also says it was made in Mexico for Pari....They will hear from me
<br /> tomorrow.
<br />
<br /> It must have been my hand held Mabis Sonic Mist II that has the short warranty ,
<br /> don't ever buy one, it blows, not in a good way
<br />

cfbites

I just had one I had to send back because it couldn't build up pressure. I really appreciate Pari, but they need to build a compressor strong enough for CF.

I remember seeing someone write about a really strong compressor that you could actually adjust the pressure on.

Does anyone know the name of compressors that do this?

cfbites

I just had one I had to send back because it couldn't build up pressure. I really appreciate Pari, but they need to build a compressor strong enough for CF.

I remember seeing someone write about a really strong compressor that you could actually adjust the pressure on.

cfbites

cfbites

cfbites

<br />
<br />I remember seeing someone write about a really strong compressor that you could actually adjust the pressure on.
<br />
<br />Does anyone know the name of compressors that do this?

Jana

Wow! I had already sent an e-mail to Pari over the weekend before realizing my label was missing. A lady contacted me today and told me they will still replace mine in spite of my label issues. That was pretty impressive. Thanks again for the input, everyone!

Jana

Wow! I had already sent an e-mail to Pari over the weekend before realizing my label was missing. A lady contacted me today and told me they will still replace mine in spite of my label issues. That was pretty impressive. Thanks again for the input, everyone!

Jana

Jana

Jana