Pari Nebulizers

Beccamom

I agree on the DME I went to pick up hypertonic saline and the pharmacy had the Pari set, compressor and 2 nebds, for $60, but I had to drive to a DME location so my insurance could pay $60.
<br />
<br />What neb do you guys use for hypertonic saline?

tesorotiffa

I buy mine from Amazon, but also check with your PFT person at your clinic. Lately they've been giving me two or three new ones when I am there.

tesorotiffa

I buy mine from Amazon, but also check with your PFT person at your clinic. Lately they've been giving me two or three new ones when I am there.

tesorotiffa

vivsmom

I just ordered 3 from Allegro Medical (www.allegromedical.com). They were $13.95 each plus shipping ($8.95) BUT they had a promotional discount right on the opening page that deducted $10.46. So they were $13.44 each. I received a very nice email from the owner offering a discount for future orders.

vivsmom

I just ordered 3 from Allegro Medical (www.allegromedical.com). They were $13.95 each plus shipping ($8.95) BUT they had a promotional discount right on the opening page that deducted $10.46. So they were $13.44 each. I received a very nice email from the owner offering a discount for future orders.

vivsmom

<br />

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered from justnebulizers as well. In the past I usually google for the best price -- especially the free shipping.

Our DME doesn't even CARRY pari nebs and made no effort to get any for us when DS was a baby -- tried to sell me some cheap disposable ones and then bill insurance some ungodly amount.

Our RT department used to load us up with tons every time we visited the CF clinic, but now they have a policy about not accepting freebies from drug companies, etc.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered from justnebulizers as well. In the past I usually google for the best price -- especially the free shipping.

Our DME doesn't even CARRY pari nebs and made no effort to get any for us when DS was a baby -- tried to sell me some cheap disposable ones and then bill insurance some ungodly amount.

Our RT department used to load us up with tons every time we visited the CF clinic, but now they have a policy about not accepting freebies from drug companies, etc.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Our DME doesn't even CARRY pari nebs and made no effort to get any for us when DS was a baby -- tried to sell me some cheap disposable ones and then bill insurance some ungodly amount.
<br />
<br />Our RT department used to load us up with tons every time we visited the CF clinic, but now they have a policy about not accepting freebies from drug companies, etc.
<br />
<br />

Brad

<br /> I get my Pari LC Plus here 13.38 ea
<br />
<br />http://www.jrsmedical.com/PRP22F81/product.aspx

hmw

Liza~ we used to be able to get more from clinic as well and now it's a lot stricter. Now we can get 2 every 6mo. It's better than nothing of course, but I think it's the same thing- they don't get the free stuff as they used to.

hmw

Liza~ we used to be able to get more from clinic as well and now it's a lot stricter. Now we can get 2 every 6mo. It's better than nothing of course, but I think it's the same thing- they don't get the free stuff as they used to.

hmw

MOMTOGIRL2005

Thanks so much for your responses. I just ordered from AllegroMedical.com and they were 13.95 no shipping over $50
I ordered 4 and I hope to get one more from clinic. DD has her appt Oct 20th. Last time they said they can't give more than 1.

Thanks again.

L mom to Alexa, 6 y/o DDF508

MOMTOGIRL2005

Thanks so much for your responses. I just ordered from AllegroMedical.com and they were 13.95 no shipping over $50
I ordered 4 and I hope to get one more from clinic. DD has her appt Oct 20th. Last time they said they can't give more than 1.

Thanks again.

L mom to Alexa, 6 y/o DDF508

MOMTOGIRL2005

<br />I ordered 4 and I hope to get one more from clinic. DD has her appt Oct 20th. Last time they said they can't give more than 1.
<br />
<br />Thanks again.
<br />
<br />
<br />L mom to Alexa, 6 y/o DDF508

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We need multiples because DS is on three different inhalable medications. Plus it's nice to have extra so you don't have to boil after each use. I throw them all in the pot over my lunch hour.