pari trek-who has one?

Playswithpixels

My husband bought me a Pari Trek last year. I wanted it for hiking trips and to use when we are out late and I need an extra xopenex treatment. I love it, it works great for what I need it for. The directions say not to run it longer than 15 minutes at a time because it may overheat. So I guess you'd have to let it cool down between treatments. I would not reccomend using it as your only nebulizer, just as a backup or to take with you.

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

My husband bought me a Pari Trek last year. I wanted it for hiking trips and to use when we are out late and I need an extra xopenex treatment. I love it, it works great for what I need it for. The directions say not to run it longer than 15 minutes at a time because it may overheat. So I guess you'd have to let it cool down between treatments. I would not reccomend using it as your only nebulizer, just as a backup or to take with you.

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

<br />
<br />Andrea 32 w/CF

LouLou

I also hate the trek...can't do pulmozyme or tobi in it. takes forever. gets hot causing tubing to get warm and pop off. battery power sucks. always used plugged in. Since having the e-flow I've put away all other nebs but honestly I don't think I'll ever get the trek back out. I have a trek in "E-bay trunk" Anyone else have a place for all their stuff they mean to sell one day on Ebay?

That all being said, I'd get one to give it a shot. I get a new air compressor as insurance allows which is usually every other year. Clearly I don't wear them out that fast so I have multiples. Works great to leave them at far away places so I don't have to travel with them but now that I have the Eflow I can't stand to use regular nebs...they seem so inefficient and clumsy.

LouLou

I also hate the trek...can't do pulmozyme or tobi in it. takes forever. gets hot causing tubing to get warm and pop off. battery power sucks. always used plugged in. Since having the e-flow I've put away all other nebs but honestly I don't think I'll ever get the trek back out. I have a trek in "E-bay trunk" Anyone else have a place for all their stuff they mean to sell one day on Ebay?

That all being said, I'd get one to give it a shot. I get a new air compressor as insurance allows which is usually every other year. Clearly I don't wear them out that fast so I have multiples. Works great to leave them at far away places so I don't have to travel with them but now that I have the Eflow I can't stand to use regular nebs...they seem so inefficient and clumsy.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

<br />
<br />That all being said, I'd get one to give it a shot. I get a new air compressor as insurance allows which is usually every other year. Clearly I don't wear them out that fast so I have multiples. Works great to leave them at far away places so I don't have to travel with them but now that I have the Eflow I can't stand to use regular nebs...they seem so inefficient and clumsy.