Passing of Tom Hubin

Giggles

Oh no this is scary. Does anyone know how his health was prior to getting the swine flu? Was he doing well? Or well as can be expected for CF. I was gonna go today to get the shot but the clinics that opened up in the area had 1000's of people who started in line at 3AM! So I did not go. I am hoping my doc or some doc office will have some and I can go.

UGH!!! This is scary!

Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Oh no this is scary. Does anyone know how his health was prior to getting the swine flu? Was he doing well? Or well as can be expected for CF. I was gonna go today to get the shot but the clinics that opened up in the area had 1000's of people who started in line at 3AM! So I did not go. I am hoping my doc or some doc office will have some and I can go.

UGH!!! This is scary!

Giggles

UGH!!! This is scary!

Giggles

UGH!!! This is scary!

Giggles

<br />
<br />UGH!!! This is scary!
<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD

CONCERN

Tom did not have the Swine Flu. My grandson, whom Tom helped raised, got it 2 weeks after Tom's passing. I do encourage all those with health problems to get the vaccine though.

CONCERN

Tom did not have the Swine Flu. My grandson, whom Tom helped raised, got it 2 weeks after Tom's passing. I do encourage all those with health problems to get the vaccine though.

CONCERN

CONCERN

CONCERN