Pediatric Medical Supplies

Daelynjean

Good afternoon all. I am new to this web site. My daughter has a rare form of CF. At her visit yesterday they suggested a new treatment for her bowel issues. She keeps getting fecal impaction and we are looking for a pediatric medical supply store for some supplies that I am unable to get at a local drug store. We live in North Carolina and I have had no luck...We just moved here so my resources are limited. A call into the doc office has been made and no return call...grrrr. ANy suggestion?

Thanks,
Lisa
Daughter age 8 with rare mutation, son age 10 w/out CF

Daelynjean

Good afternoon all. I am new to this web site. My daughter has a rare form of CF. At her visit yesterday they suggested a new treatment for her bowel issues. She keeps getting fecal impaction and we are looking for a pediatric medical supply store for some supplies that I am unable to get at a local drug store. We live in North Carolina and I have had no luck...We just moved here so my resources are limited. A call into the doc office has been made and no return call...grrrr. ANy suggestion?

Thanks,
Lisa

Daelynjean

Thanks,
Lisa

Daelynjean

Thanks,
Lisa

Daelynjean

Thanks,
Lisa

purplemartin

Check with your local home health agencies or compounding pharmacy. A lot of times, since they specialize in "special" medicine and such, they will carry the "special" equipment too or at least be able to order it for you.

Also, a referral from your doc/nurse is a great start!

Good luck,

Sherry

purplemartin

Check with your local home health agencies or compounding pharmacy. A lot of times, since they specialize in "special" medicine and such, they will carry the "special" equipment too or at least be able to order it for you.

Good luck,

Sherry

purplemartin

Good luck,

Sherry

purplemartin

Good luck,

Sherry

purplemartin

Good luck,

Sherry