pedisure ?

M

Mommafirst

WE didn't start pediasure until my daughter was just about to turn 1. I'd call your dietician and check to see what they think about using pediasure at 7 months old. it ma be hard on the young tummy.

M

Mommafirst

WE didn't start pediasure until my daughter was just about to turn 1. I'd call your dietician and check to see what they think about using pediasure at 7 months old. it ma be hard on the young tummy.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Graycie was on pedisure and it helped her alot because she is such a picky eater. She is now 16mos old and is on high calorie boost. Its vanilla flavored and full of calories. She does have a g-tube but with the drinks we don't have to use it as often now. She will drink 2-3 a day. She is now at 20lbs and holding but she is a bundle of energy and is always moving. This weekend we took her to a resturant and the only thing she would eat is tartar sauce so I gave her a spoon and let her have at it. As long as she drinks three of the boost she is getting her calories.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Graycie was on pedisure and it helped her alot because she is such a picky eater. She is now 16mos old and is on high calorie boost. Its vanilla flavored and full of calories. She does have a g-tube but with the drinks we don't have to use it as often now. She will drink 2-3 a day. She is now at 20lbs and holding but she is a bundle of energy and is always moving. This weekend we took her to a resturant and the only thing she would eat is tartar sauce so I gave her a spoon and let her have at it. As long as she drinks three of the boost she is getting her calories.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

ashmomo

My daughter used Pediasure after age 1. She is now on Boost also. If not for those 2 drinks, she would not be growing! SHe drinks 3 per day and eats very little reg food.

My 4 month old though, is on 26 cal formula and drinks 6-7 oz at a sitting. What is she eating 'jars' of and how often is she eating. Fruit? If so, I would say to stick more to the formula rather than the jarred baby food. Those don't have much for calories when compared to the formula. You could also mix formula in with the baby fruits or veggies (of that's what she is eating). If you want to feed her from spoon some, maybe some baby cereal made and mixed with some formula for more calories (still make it cereal consistancy). That is what we used to do for our oldest when she was younger.
I am not sure about the whole 'is Pediasure safe' for her yet...you would have to ask a nutritionist.
Hope this helps a little!

ashmomo

My daughter used Pediasure after age 1. She is now on Boost also. If not for those 2 drinks, she would not be growing! SHe drinks 3 per day and eats very little reg food.

My 4 month old though, is on 26 cal formula and drinks 6-7 oz at a sitting. What is she eating 'jars' of and how often is she eating. Fruit? If so, I would say to stick more to the formula rather than the jarred baby food. Those don't have much for calories when compared to the formula. You could also mix formula in with the baby fruits or veggies (of that's what she is eating). If you want to feed her from spoon some, maybe some baby cereal made and mixed with some formula for more calories (still make it cereal consistancy). That is what we used to do for our oldest when she was younger.
I am not sure about the whole 'is Pediasure safe' for her yet...you would have to ask a nutritionist.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

<br />
<br />My 4 month old though, is on 26 cal formula and drinks 6-7 oz at a sitting. What is she eating 'jars' of and how often is she eating. Fruit? If so, I would say to stick more to the formula rather than the jarred baby food. Those don't have much for calories when compared to the formula. You could also mix formula in with the baby fruits or veggies (of that's what she is eating). If you want to feed her from spoon some, maybe some baby cereal made and mixed with some formula for more calories (still make it cereal consistancy). That is what we used to do for our oldest when she was younger.
<br />I am not sure about the whole 'is Pediasure safe' for her yet...you would have to ask a nutritionist.
<br />Hope this helps a little!

butkool01

well she eats 1/2 jar fruit for her enzymes 1/2 jar veggies with cerreal and butter and salt three times a day with 3-4 oz and the rest of the day she its 4-6oz with 1/2 jar fruit. and she eats 7-8 times per day. she also snacks on nilla wafers and animal crackers and yougurt drops but her seems she more interested in eating baby food or real food and drinking juice than her formula, and i dont want to force it down her throat but its getting to that point so maybe if i could make it taste better or just add more calories, im also looking into instant carnations lactose free, the drinks and also there is a powder so i was told and i can just add water and give it to her but i dont think it has as many calories as the liquid, has anyone had any experiences with this instead? ive seen other post saying there 8 month old eats 1-2 cans a day mixed with their formula, thanks!

butkool01

well she eats 1/2 jar fruit for her enzymes 1/2 jar veggies with cerreal and butter and salt three times a day with 3-4 oz and the rest of the day she its 4-6oz with 1/2 jar fruit. and she eats 7-8 times per day. she also snacks on nilla wafers and animal crackers and yougurt drops but her seems she more interested in eating baby food or real food and drinking juice than her formula, and i dont want to force it down her throat but its getting to that point so maybe if i could make it taste better or just add more calories, im also looking into instant carnations lactose free, the drinks and also there is a powder so i was told and i can just add water and give it to her but i dont think it has as many calories as the liquid, has anyone had any experiences with this instead? ive seen other post saying there 8 month old eats 1-2 cans a day mixed with their formula, thanks!

butkool01

butkool01

butkool01