Pen Pals for CF Kids?

T

Terry

"I am so glad you have joined this site!"

Thanks, I'm really glad I found this site! I don't really talk to my husband about my worries, because I know he hurts so bad as it is. I talk to my friends, but none of them really know what it's like.

Good people they are though to listen and try to be supportive, but sometimes you just feel like you are boring them. Especially when times are rough and your mind is preoccupied.

T

Terry

Thanks, I'm really glad I found this site! I don't really talk to my husband about my worries, because I know he hurts so bad as it is. I talk to my friends, but none of them really know what it's like.

Good people they are though to listen and try to be supportive, but sometimes you just feel like you are boring them. Especially when times are rough and your mind is preoccupied.

T

Terry

T

Terry

T

Terry

<br />
<br />Thanks, I'm really glad I found this site! I don't really talk to my husband about my worries, because I know he hurts so bad as it is. I talk to my friends, but none of them really know what it's like.
<br />
<br />Good people they are though to listen and try to be supportive, but sometimes you just feel like you are boring them. Especially when times are rough and your mind is preoccupied.
<br />
<br />
<br />

sweetwhite32

My son is 5 and did ask me about 6 months ago,would he die from being sick?thats what he calls it. I simply said you are very healthy right now and one day when you are in your late 30's older then mommy,you might but you have so many oppurtunities now and in your future when you grow up and be big like mommy....He said really with a smile.....I think i handled it right by the smile i got from him.....My older son was being a meanie and was just saying he would die but truth is he may or may not,time will tell....

sweetwhite32

My son is 5 and did ask me about 6 months ago,would he die from being sick?thats what he calls it. I simply said you are very healthy right now and one day when you are in your late 30's older then mommy,you might but you have so many oppurtunities now and in your future when you grow up and be big like mommy....He said really with a smile.....I think i handled it right by the smile i got from him.....My older son was being a meanie and was just saying he would die but truth is he may or may not,time will tell....

sweetwhite32

sweetwhite32

sweetwhite32

T

Terry

sweetwhite32 -
That must have broke your heart! Marissa must be very naive still, she has not yet asked us that. Her big fear is that she will have to stay in a hospital. She actually makes us play guessing games with her health, she hides when she is not feeling well so she won't have to go to the hospital. I started charted her peak flow 6 times a day because I've gotten used to her doing that. Until this DIOS thing she hasn't been able to hide much from me. Hopefully next time I will be able to catch that.

kbsonner -
I will send you my e-mail address.

T

Terry

sweetwhite32 -
That must have broke your heart! Marissa must be very naive still, she has not yet asked us that. Her big fear is that she will have to stay in a hospital. She actually makes us play guessing games with her health, she hides when she is not feeling well so she won't have to go to the hospital. I started charted her peak flow 6 times a day because I've gotten used to her doing that. Until this DIOS thing she hasn't been able to hide much from me. Hopefully next time I will be able to catch that.

kbsonner -

T

Terry

sweetwhite32 -

kbsonner -

T

Terry

sweetwhite32 -

kbsonner -

T

Terry

sweetwhite32 -
<br />That must have broke your heart! Marissa must be very naive still, she has not yet asked us that. Her big fear is that she will have to stay in a hospital. She actually makes us play guessing games with her health, she hides when she is not feeling well so she won't have to go to the hospital. I started charted her peak flow 6 times a day because I've gotten used to her doing that. Until this DIOS thing she hasn't been able to hide much from me. Hopefully next time I will be able to catch that.
<br />
<br />kbsonner -
<br />I will send you my e-mail address.
<br />