People in Nor Cal

tara

I go to Sutter as well. I've been with Chipps over 20 years. Do you see Chipps or Perez? I see whoever is available. I like them both. I live in Elk Grove and I go to the J St office. And you must know Kasey then. (RN for the CF team) Don't you just love her? She rocks.

Welcome to the board.

tara

I go to Sutter as well. I've been with Chipps over 20 years. Do you see Chipps or Perez? I see whoever is available. I like them both. I live in Elk Grove and I go to the J St office. And you must know Kasey then. (RN for the CF team) Don't you just love her? She rocks.

Welcome to the board.

tara

Welcome to the board.

tara

Welcome to the board.

tara

Welcome to the board.

jphillips186

i havent seen chipps yet but hes the one i hope hes going to write me off for medical marijuana or marinol im going there on thursday

jphillips186

i havent seen chipps yet but hes the one i hope hes going to write me off for medical marijuana or marinol im going there on thursday

jphillips186

jphillips186

jphillips186