pfts getting hard to do

juliepie

ugh I know what you mean. My strategy is to do like 4 puffs of albuterol 15 mins before, turn up my oxygen about ten mins before, and really really mentally prepare myself. I can only get two trials done before I'm completely exhausted for the day.

ALSO: Take your time! Once they wanted me to do a trial right away, after I had just walked (without my oxygen) from the parking garage, though the windy hallways, down another hall, backtrack through a waiting room, and then into the lab room. No way was I going to blow a pft for a good ten minutes until I caught my breath and my heart rate was down.

juliepie

ugh I know what you mean. My strategy is to do like 4 puffs of albuterol 15 mins before, turn up my oxygen about ten mins before, and really really mentally prepare myself. I can only get two trials done before I'm completely exhausted for the day.

ALSO: Take your time! Once they wanted me to do a trial right away, after I had just walked (without my oxygen) from the parking garage, though the windy hallways, down another hall, backtrack through a waiting room, and then into the lab room. No way was I going to blow a pft for a good ten minutes until I caught my breath and my heart rate was down.

juliepie

juliepie

juliepie

<br />
<br />ALSO: Take your time! Once they wanted me to do a trial right away, after I had just walked (without my oxygen) from the parking garage, though the windy hallways, down another hall, backtrack through a waiting room, and then into the lab room. No way was I going to blow a pft for a good ten minutes until I caught my breath and my heart rate was down.