Pharma NAC fizzy tablets

jeninca1010

Wondering if the cost of the Bioadvantex NAC fizzy tablets is worth it. My son takes the GNC brand of NAC pills (the liquid NAC makes his tummy upset). The CF Foundation is studying it at Stanford. Anyone tried it? results?

Jennifer mom to Ashton (9) and Lola (5) both wcf

jeninca1010

Wondering if the cost of the Bioadvantex NAC fizzy tablets is worth it. My son takes the GNC brand of NAC pills (the liquid NAC makes his tummy upset). The CF Foundation is studying it at Stanford. Anyone tried it? results?

Jennifer mom to Ashton (9) and Lola (5) both wcf

jeninca1010

<br />
<br />Jennifer mom to Ashton (9) and Lola (5) both wcf

ymikhale

i have not tried it specifically on my dd, but several members here swear by it. I don't remember why, but Bioadvantex is considered superior to other brands. Hopefully someone will reply. Maybe you can post it in adult section where more people can see it.

PS. you can check out Amy's blog (saveferries something screen name). if i remember correctly she had good results and might have more info on it.

ymikhale

i have not tried it specifically on my dd, but several members here swear by it. I don't remember why, but Bioadvantex is considered superior to other brands. Hopefully someone will reply. Maybe you can post it in adult section where more people can see it.

PS. you can check out Amy's blog (saveferries something screen name). if i remember correctly she had good results and might have more info on it.

ymikhale

<br />
<br />PS. you can check out Amy's blog (saveferries something screen name). if i remember correctly she had good results and might have more info on it.